Before you contact me, let me answer some potential questions first.
- I DO greatly appreciate updates to my hike guides
- I DO greatly appreciate pointing out any errors I have or improvements that can make
- I DO LOVE feedback and thank you notes!
If you have a question about a hike recommendation, gear, trip planning, etc. please become a patron and sign up for the HikingGuy Explorer level, which gets you a private contact email that I give priority to. I will try to answer your email within a few days with the priority email but know that sometimes I’m out hiking and not in front of the computer for a while. I do answer all the patron emails though.
If you want to email me a question without supporting the website, I do try to respond to your emails but please know that I get a lot of messages I might not be able to answer yours.
If you have a business inquiry, let me tell you ahead of time that
- I don’t do paid links
- I don’t accept guest posts
- I don’t promote other content / links / infographics
- I don’t run paid advertising outside of what is already there
- I don’t review any product not sold on REI.com
Please read my Media Kit if you’d like to work with me.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE >>>>
I’M NOT ABLE TO DO TECH SUPPORT FOR GPS UNITS, BASECAMP, FREE MAPS, ETC. There are just too many variables involved for me to troubleshoot your device or computer over email. Please use the Garmin forums, Facebook group, Reddit, or other areas that you find on a Google search. I know that these problems can be frustrating but it’s just not possible for me help you solve them.
cut & paste: firstname.lastname@example.org