Before you contact me, let me answer some potential questions first.
- I DO greatly appreciate updates to my hike guides.
- I DO greatly appreciate pointing out any errors I have or improvements that can make.
- I DO LOVE feedback and thank you notes!
I get quite a bit of email asking about hike recommendations, gear questions, trip planning, etc. and it would be a full-time job just answering all of them. If you would like me to help you out with your question, would you please consider leaving a small donation for my time? If you do, I will give your request priority and will get back to you as soon as I can. Otherwise, I will do my best to answer you but please know that creating new hike guides and gear reviews are my priority. I wish there were more hours in the day.
If you have a business inquiry, let me tell you ahead of time that
- I don’t do paid links
- I don’t accept guest posts
- I don’t promote other content / links / infographics
- I don’t run paid advertising or banners
- I don’t review any product not sold on REI.com
I do offer several opportunities to work with me when it will benefit my readers. Please read my Media Kit to learn more.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE >>>>
I’M NOT ABLE TO DO TECH SUPPORT FOR GPS UNITS, BASECAMP, FREE MAPS, ETC. There are just too many variables involved for me to troubleshoot your device or computer over email. Please use the Garmin forums, Facebook group, Reddit, or other areas that you find on a Google search. I know that these problems can be frustrating but it’s just not possible for me help everyone solve theirs.
If you are looking for free maps in your country/area, check out the links at the bottom of my free maps page.
cut & paste: firstname.lastname@example.org