Before you contact me, let me answer some potential questions first.
- I DO greatly appreciate updates to my hike guides.
- I DO greatly appreciate pointing out any errors I have or improvements that can make.
- I DO LOVE feedback and thank you notes!
I get quite a bit of email asking about hike recommendations, trail information, gear questions, tech support questions, free maps, trip planning, etc. and it would be a full-time job just answering all of them. So please use other resources such as YouTube comments, park websites / ranger stations, Reddit, Facebook Groups, and message boards to ask your question(s) to the community. I’m sorry, but I’m not able to answer these types of questions anymore. If you email me a question related to gear, trail closures, etc. and you don’t hear back, you know why. I wish I could help everyone but there are not enough hours in the day.
If you have a business inquiry, let me tell you ahead of time that
- I don’t do paid links
- I don’t accept guest posts
- I don’t promote other content / links / infographics
- I don’t run paid advertising or banners
- I don’t review any product not sold on REI.com
I do offer several opportunities to work with me when it will benefit my readers. Please read my Media Kit to learn more.
If you are looking for free maps in your country/area, check out the links at the bottom of my free maps page.
cut & paste: email@example.com