Gregory Zulu 30 (& Jade 28) Hiking Daypack - 6 Month Review
I've been using the Gregory Zulu 30 (and the women's version is the Jade 28) for about six months, and I think it's an excellent fit for most hikers who want one daypack for all seasons. The comfort and fit are superior; the pack can hold lots of gear and is well thought out; it's durable and reasonably priced.
- Do You Need a Pack This Big for Hiking?
- Fit and Comfort
- Pocket and Feature Walkthrough
- ZULU 30:
- JADE 28:
- HIKELITE 18 REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBM0B4RS-WQ
This Guide Was Written by Cris Hazzard
Hi, I'm Cris Hazzard, aka Hiking Guy, a professional outdoors guide, hiking expert, and author based in Southern California. I created this website to share all the great hikes I do with everyone else out there. This site is different because it gives detailed directions that even the beginning hiker can follow. I also share what hiking gear works and doesn't so you don't waste money. I don't do sponsored or promoted content; I share only the gear recommendations, hikes, and tips that I would with my family and friends. If you like the website and YouTube channel, please support these free guides (I couldn't do it without folks like you!).
Don't Miss Out
- Monthly(ish) Email Newsletter - A list of new guides and important info for hikers.
- YouTube - Subscribe for new video notifications. The best way to get notified every time a new guide goes up.
- Instagram - I occasionally share pretty pictures from my hikes, broadcast live from the trail, and let you know about new guides.