Hiking Shoes or Altra Lone Peaks?
I spent 100 miles testing the popular Oboz Sawtooth hiking shoes, and while they were good, they didn't even compare to the comfort that my Altra Lone Peak 6 trail runners provided. In this video, I'll briefly cover the differences between a hiking shoe and the Altra Lone Peak so that if you are trying to make a decision, you'll have some insight from actual experience.
- Advantages of a Hiking Shoe
- Trail Feel on a Trail Runner and Hiking Shoe
ALTRA LONE PEAKS: REI https://bit.ly/3LbnCNk - Amazon https://amzn.to/3NfikSt
OBOZ HIKING SHOES: https://bit.ly/3KNIZDB
This Guide Was Written by Cris Hazzard
Hi, I'm Cris Hazzard, aka Hiking Guy, a professional outdoors guide, hiking expert, and author based in Southern California. I created this website to share all the great hikes I do with everyone else out there. This site is different because it gives detailed directions that even the beginning hiker can follow. I also share what hiking gear works and doesn't so you don't waste money. I don't do sponsored or promoted content; I share only the gear recommendations, hikes, and tips that I would with my family and friends. If you like the website and YouTube channel, please support these free guides (I couldn't do it without folks like you!).
Don't Miss Out
- Monthly(ish) Email Newsletter - A list of new guides and important info for hikers.
- YouTube - Subscribe for new video notifications. The best way to get notified every time a new guide goes up.
- Instagram - I occasionally share pretty pictures from my hikes, broadcast live from the trail, and let you know about new guides.