How Much Food Fits in a Bearvault BV425 - BV450 - BV475 - BV500 ?
Bearvault came out with two new sizes, the BV425 Sprint and the BV475 Trek. In this video, I'll show you how many common backpacking food packets and bars fit into the BV425 and BV475 and the existing BV450 and BV500. I'll also show you how the bear canisters fit into 55L and 30L backpacks.
- The New Bearvault Sizes
- How Much Food Fits in Each Bearvault
- How do the Bear Canisters Fit Into a 55L and 30L Backpack
This Guide Was Written by Cris Hazzard
Hi, I'm Cris Hazzard, aka Hiking Guy, a professional outdoors guide, hiking expert, and author based in Southern California. I created this website to share all the great hikes I do with everyone else out there. This site is different because it gives detailed directions that even the beginning hiker can follow. I also share what hiking gear works and doesn't so you don't waste money. I don't do sponsored or promoted content; I share only the gear recommendations, hikes, and tips that I would with my family and friends. If you like the website and YouTube channel, please support these free guides (I couldn't do it without folks like you!).
Don't Miss Out
- Monthly(ish) Email Newsletter - A list of new guides and important info for hikers.
- YouTube - Subscribe for new video notifications. The best way to get notified every time a new guide goes up.
- Instagram - I occasionally share pretty pictures from my hikes, broadcast live from the trail, and let you know about new guides.