Altra Lone Peak 5 - 150 Miles of Trail Time - Hiking Review
Here are my thoughts on hiking with the Altra Lone Peak 5 shoes after 150 miles on the trail. Overall the shoe is very comfortable and is going to be my main choice for a hiking shoe. I also compare the features on the Altra Lone Peak 5 with the Altra Lone Peak 4.5, another favorite of mine.
- What Works on the Lone Peak 5
- Lone Peak 5 Versus the Lone Peak 4.5
- Thoughts on Durability
This Guide Was Written by Cris Hazzard
Hi, I'm Cris Hazzard, aka Hiking Guy, a professional outdoors guide, hiking expert, and author based in Southern California. I created this website to share all the great hikes I do with everyone else out there. This site is different because it gives detailed directions that even the beginning hiker can follow. I also share what hiking gear works and doesn't so you don't waste money. I don't do sponsored or promoted content; I share only the gear recommendations, hikes, and tips that I would with my family and friends. If you like the website and YouTube channel, please support these free guides (I couldn't do it without folks like you!).
Don't Miss Out
- Monthly(ish) Email Newsletter - A list of new guides and important info for hikers.
- YouTube - Subscribe for new video notifications. The best way to get notified every time a new guide goes up.
- Instagram - I occasionally share pretty pictures from my hikes, broadcast live from the trail, and let you know about new guides.