Osprey Talon Pro 30 - 2 Month Real-World Testing Review
After using the Osprey Talon 33 for many years, I spent a few months testing out the new Osprey Talon Pro 30 backpack, and it's great. I've tested it on winter hikes, desert hikes, and short overnighters, and it works well for all of them. And like the other Talon models, it's light, has an external hydration bladder pocket, and is pretty bomb-proof. In this video I'll go over the various features, how it compares to the regular Osprey Talon 33, and who the Talon Pro is for.
- What the Osprey Talon Pro 30 Is Like to Hike WIth
- Talon Pro 30 Versus the (Regular) Talon 33
- Other Options in this Range
AMAZON PRICE: https://amzn.to/3f3ZiP0
REI PRICE: https://bit.ly/3uq2c72
MYSTERY RANCH PACK: https://bit.ly/3vZe00z
This Guide Was Written by Cris Hazzard
Hi, I'm Cris Hazzard, aka Hiking Guy, a professional outdoors guide, hiking expert, and author based in Southern California. I created this website to share all the great hikes I do with everyone else out there. This site is different because it gives detailed directions that even the beginning hiker can follow. I also share what hiking gear works and doesn't so you don't waste money. I don't do sponsored or promoted content; I share only the gear recommendations, hikes, and tips that I would with my family and friends. If you like the website and YouTube channel, please support these free guides (I couldn't do it without folks like you!).
Don't Miss Out
- Monthly(ish) Email Newsletter - A list of new guides and important info for hikers.
- YouTube - Subscribe for new video notifications. The best way to get notified every time a new guide goes up.
- Instagram - I occasionally share pretty pictures from my hikes, broadcast live from the trail, and let you know about new guides.