Osprey Talon Pro 30 Review
I spent a few months testing out the new Osprey Talon Pro 30 backpack on winter hikes, desert hikes, and short overnighters, and it works well for all of them. And like the other Talon models, it's light, has an external hydration bladder pocket, and is pretty bomb-proof. I'll go over the various features, how it compares to the regular Osprey Talon 33, and who the Talon Pro is for.
- What the Osprey Talon Pro 30 Is Like to Hike WIth
- Talon Pro 30 Versus the (Regular) Talon 33
- Other Options in this Range
You can support this website and these independent reviews by using the links above to purchase this or anything. I receive a small commission that helps offset website costs; you pay nothing extra.
I was not paid by Osprey to do this review. All reviews on this site and independent and unsponsored.
This review is from 2021 - to see what I'm using now, check out my gear page.
Have a question about the guide or want to see what other people are saying/asking? View the Youtube comments for this video. Leave a comment and I will do my best to respond.
This Guide Was Written by Cris Hazzard
Hi, I'm Cris Hazzard, aka Hiking Guy, a professional outdoors guide, hiking expert, and author based in Southern California. I created this website to share all the great hikes I do with everyone else out there. This site is different because it gives detailed directions that even the beginning hiker can follow. I also share what hiking gear works and doesn't so you don't waste money. I don't do sponsored or promoted content; I share only the gear recommendations, hikes, and tips that I would with my family and friends. If you like the website and YouTube channel, please support these free guides (I couldn't do it without folks like you!).
Don't Miss Out
- Monthly(ish) Email Newsletter - A list of new guides and important info for hikers.
- YouTube - Subscribe for new video notifications. The best way to get notified every time a new guide goes up.
- Instagram - I occasionally share pretty pictures from my hikes, broadcast live from the trail, and let you know about new guides.